Sunday 17 October 2010

29-05-2010: THE TATE MODERN

Spent the day out going to The Tate Modern in Southbank... An over cast day with cloud and a bit of shower... It didn't stop me from going out on my own. I had my iPod, journel and art in front of me!...


The view from inside the Gallery...


Amazing photographs by Simryn Gill... the theme of different homes from across Asia... western to eastern styles...



I was amazed to see the artwork in person! Roy Lichtenstein's piece - Whaam!


I studied his work during high school for visual arts!... So long ago now!...


More great photography to come... by Bruce Davidson!...on New York subways...





Then onto Mr Warhol...





A great day wandering around London's Southbank....

Not more longer till I jet back home to Sydney!....

No comments: