1. Our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary
2. Dinner at FourFourteen
3. Getting into Pilates
4. Rey's 30th Birthday Getaway up north
5. Started calligraphy
6. 6 Beach Walk (Coogee to Bondi Beach)
7. RVCA Gallery Downstairs supporting Will Lynes & Nathan Pickering's work
8. 'That Shop' on King Georges Road!
9. More calligraphy work
Thursday, 10 April 2014
Our good mates Rod & Denise had planned an amazing wedding in Samal Island, off Davao Philippines.
It was a week of paradise - buffets, drinking, soaking the sun, chilling at your private beach, looking out at the view from your 3 level Villas… what more could we ask for! It was EPIC!
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
When we heard Dean & Nat were getting married in Barcelona, we knew it'll be a big trip. So we planned a bigger trip with family.
First stop: London, United Kingdom.
1. Mum checking out Picasso at The Tate Modern
2. Big Ben
3. Our pad - The Georgian House in Victoria
4. Watched a production, The West Side Story
5. Browsed at Liberty
6. Checking out more art at The Tate Modern
7. Reunited with our old apartment in Angel, Islington
8. De Chirico's artwork
9. Regent Street
Second stop: Paris, France.
1. The Eiffel Tower
3. Cafe Sant Michel
4. The Grand Trianon, Versailles
6. Ponte Des Arts
7. The Louvre
8. Mum checking out the Street Stalls
9. Putting a 'love lock' on Ponte Des Arts
Third stop: Barcelona, Spain.
1. Dining in El Born
2. Indulging in Spain's jamon! Yummm!
3. Dean & Nat's Wedding Venue!
4. Cocktails in Milk Bar
5. Exploring El Born
6. Wine Festival in Barcelona
7. Smashed seafood
8. Admiring hand painted signage
9. More venue shots from the Wedding
Fourth stop: San Sebastian, Spain.
1. Monument in San Sebastian
2. Old Town San Sebastian
3. Our apartment door
4. Shopfront signage
5. View form our apartment
6. Hike up along the Jesus Walk
7. A couple admiring the beach from the Marina
8. Design & Lifestyle Stores
9. Jesus Walk complete!
Fifth stop: Lisbon, Portugal.
1. Sight seeing in Lisbon's Hop On Hop Off Bus
2. Modern and Contemporary Art in Lisbon
3. Street Art in Amalia
4. Going crazy over the Portuguese Tarts!
5. Street art
7. View from the Lift
8. View from St George's Castle
9. The park
Sixth stop: Rome, Italy.
1. Walking the streets and stabling on the beauty of Rome
2. Mama Angela's Italian Food. Yum!
4. Museum of Modern & Contemporary Art
5. Spanish Steps
6. Cafe Greco
8. Photography Exhibition in MACRO
9. Letterpress Workshop
An amazing trip with family and friends. It was hard getting back to the rat-race! :(
1. Droga5 Hosts a Halloween Party
2. Angel Crew weekend getaway down south at Gerroa
3. Feast prepared by Odette during the Gerroa getaway - winning!
4. Distillery Letterpress Workshop
5. Macaron Making Madness at Betty Crocker's (Rachelle's place!)
6. Phoebe & Michael's Kitchen Tea at Tea Cosy
7. Game time at Phoebe & Michael's Kitchen Tea
8. A surprise Christmas Gift Goodie Bag by the hubby!
9. Post-Baby Shower at The QVB Tea Room for Jainnie
1. Renting a studio space with my girlfriend Phoebe at St Peter's May Street Studios
2. Winner winner chicken dinner! Won a Mr Simple give-away comp! Herschel bag and long sleeve shirt
3. Went to Finder Keepers and went crazy over stationary at Bespoke Letterpress!
4. New beach local - Gordon's Bay, Clovely
5. Hosted an Art Day at the loft with my 2 nieces
6. Checked out the Sign Writing Documentary at The Lo-Fi Surry Hills
7. Celebrated my God-daughter's Christening
8. Went down to Melbourne for Jainnie's Birthday - Went food crazy! (Codo, The Meatball & Wine Bar)
9. DIY Stamps and Wrapping paper for Christmas!
The day I married Mr Mario Meneses Jnr! WOW!
I was pretty relaxed and casual about everything. It felt like just a massive family Christmas gathering on steroids! HAHA.
The day went so fast! We were blessed with great weather, company, food and drinks! I'd relive that day in a heartbeat!
Saturday, 16 February 2013
Monday, 21 January 2013
Friday, 18 January 2013
The hotest day in the last year was the day we had our Wedding Food Tasting at Simmer On The Bay!... Lucky the aircon was blasting! Yummy food and drinks to wash it down with... Jr was the minute man!
Eat up my love - this will be the only time we'll get to eat it! ;)
Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Friday, 4 January 2013
Tuesday, 1 January 2013
Wednesday, 26 December 2012
Tuesday, 25 December 2012
K-Pop Theme for the Meneses Puse Christmas Celebrations!
Boy / Girls Scout Theme for the Cruz Family... But as always, not all participate! :(
It was good seeing all the Cruz Cousins together...
Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Congrats Jha and Maria for both your individual proposals from you future husbands!! So happy for you four!!!
Had a London Girls Christmas Dinner Party at Maria's pad in Parramatta. Yummy food, entertainment, Evil Santa gifts and laughter!
Thanx for the dinner awesome feed Maria!!
Boom! If you like it - put a ring on it!!
Future Brides-To-Be: Me, Lena, Maria & Jha!!!
Friday, 30 November 2012
Sunday, 25 November 2012
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Saturday, 10 November 2012
Thursday, 8 November 2012
Sunday, 4 November 2012
Friday, 26 October 2012
Saturday, 20 October 2012
My sister and I enrolled ourselves to a 3 weekend Jewellery Course at The Gaffa Gallery in the city.
We made Russian Sterling Silver Rings....
And later to design and hand make a sterling silver pendant.
Our work was later exhibited at The Gaffa Gallery for a week.
It was a great course, learning all the technics and trying to keep the jewellery-making path in the family....
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
Saturday, 22 September 2012
Friday, 14 September 2012
Saturday, 8 September 2012
Sunday, 2 September 2012
A fun collab photoshoot with hot pin -up-girl models, talented hair and make up artists, beautiful accessories and sexy aprons!