Thursday 15 July 2010

27-04-2010: ESSEN GERMANY

The last morning spent in Essen was having a Buffet Breakfast with Erika, Sabrina and Sabrina's Uni mate, Nicole. Amazing coffee here! Interesting conversations in German and English! Funny how I could pick up on a few German words! JA!




After breakfast, I met up with Jana after she had finished her exams! She wanted to go shopping to prepare for he Ibiza trip.


This store had amazing merchandising and the fitting rooms were a trip-out!



Met up with Julia for lunch... Asian food in German!? Haha.


The local Essen Beer: Stauder.... Yummmy!!



The goodbyes start!! :(




Jana's Family: Tobby, Erika, Herself & Sabrina... A great warm and hospitable family!!

Bye Philly!!!


This was my first trip traveling alone and I have to say this had to be the best, in experiencing the Country's Culture, Food, People and Language! Thank you so much Jana for welcoming me in you home and showing me the beauty of Essen!

Farewell Essen!

xox

No comments: