Thursday 29 July 2010

17-05-2010: BRITISH LIBRARY TO COVENT GARDEN DINNER

The sun was out in London, so I wanted to take advantage of it. I decided to head to The British Library to check out the exhibition on Magnificent Maps: Power, Propaganda and Art. I walked it to Kings Cross where I had met up with Liberty (Pao's Sister) and walked to Euston's British Library.


Amazing maps throughout the ages!!! The interiors of the library was beautiful!!! Try studying here everyday!!!... No photography was allowed inside which was a pity!



I then walked to Covent Garden to meet up with Liz, Wil and Maria for dinner at an Italian Restaurant... yummy pizza and pasta!!!





It was good spending time with the 3, unfortunately our time together would be cut short and it was a pity that I got to know them more towards the end of my stay in London! *Tear*

I will miss you guys!!!

xoxo

No comments: