Thursday 23 April 2009

LONDON-LOVE 20/04/09: EXPLORING ISLINGTON

Tine & I walked around Islington checking out the Galleries/Stores/Cafes.... Exmouth Market was a good area to stroll down... "BRILL" was a cafe & music store. "THE LOVE WALL" was graff professing couples love.... "SPACE" was an awesome lifestyle store you could spend a while in...

We continued walking... And found "THE LONDON GRAPHIC CENTRE".... Amazing items I wanted to splurge all my money in!!!... I bought a Wooden Mannequin... yay!


We checked out "THE HOST GALLERY"... confused on how to get in... their address system in London is out of wack!!!... You could get lost forever if you don't ask around...


There was beautiful Black & White images in the stairwell....



I was proud of my first purchase!!!...

No comments: