Sunday 17 May 2009

Banksy Exhibition to The V&A's Photography Showcase


Thanks to www.viewlondon.co.uk - I found that there was a BANKSY Exhibition being held at The Andipa Gallery...162 Walton Street, Knightsbridge London SW3 2JL. It was finishing on the day after I found the website!!!... www.andipamodern.com

My Sister & I made our way to South Kensington to visit the Gallery and get snap happy!



Amazing works of Street Art by Banksy that were well worth over the thousands!!! OMG!? The ones I liked were the 'Girl with Balloon' and the 'Girl and Spliff'....



Checking out Banksy's work made you want to get into street graff again... It reminded me of my Uni Major Project... Designing DJ WHO?'s Visual Identity using Street Graphics...







The main event was due to this project: 'Are You Using That Chair'... An appropriated piece of art... Can you recall the original artist that made the artwork? If so, please let me know by commenting... Cheers..







Tine & I made our way to The V&A (Victoria & Albret) Museum again... to check out their Gift Store, make use of their public ammenities and to check out their Photography Exhibition... we missed out before as it was closed off for a special event...


Found out that The V&A are holding a free Photography Workshop... woot!!



Amazing architecture, design, interior design... even in the toilets!!! LOL.

No comments: