Tuesday 9 October 2007

ROSA PARKS RAVE

A night out at THE EMPIRE HOTEL in Annandale = Chill with old mates + Drinks + JDC + Hella moves n grooves = HAPPEY TYMES!

Mano po to James Dela Cruz bringing the old skool back!!... I was waiting for him to play "I'm going going back back to Cali Cali"....

"Can I get a MAC on the side!!"... Macs are taking over the world!
Rin-tin-tin & Timmeh (before the Green Monster visited him) in the house!...

Oh the revival of the exHYPE Crew & the oldcats that are still there!... ehem...at the same time making the model living on the side! OH YOU KNOW WHO U ARE!

Grrrrr..... my "connection" is only with Mr Original Gangstah JR!

"Oh! I love this song!!" Were the comments of the night while boogyin to the foine old tunes cut & pasted by James Dela Cruz!...

No comments: